I don’t know about you, but the summer heat is officially in full force here! Here’s a simple yet creative and colorful indoor project for kids of all ages!
1. Grab a stack of construction paper (or even scraps), scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, or whatever you can find around the house! Let the kids pick out their favorites!
2. Find various sizes of circles around the house (lids, etc.) to trace onto the papers. Cut out circles, ovals, petals, and/or whatever floats your boat. The more, the merrier!
3. Organize your shapes into piles of small, medium, and large.
4. On a large sheet of construction paper, use a green marker to draw stems of various lengths.
5. Using a glue stick, glue a large shape onto the tops of the stems.
6. Then, glue a medium shape on top of the large shapes.
7. Finally, glue a small one in the center of each flower.
You can always add more layers or add leaves. Happy creating!