For this easy and inexpensive playroom wall hanging, I used a large piece of cardboard, craft paint, mod podge, hot glue gun, and grosgrain ribbon. I also printed out capital alphabet letters in various colors and fonts.
1. Divide cardboard into three sections and paint.
2. Attach letters with mod podge.
3. Decorate edges with a fun border, and possibly line edges with ribbon for a clean line.
4. Finish off with a thin layer of mod podge on the top.
5. Add some hanging ribbon and hang on the wall!